During this time, the health and safety of our employees and clients are our top priorities. Carnegie Healthcare is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak daily and implementing the highest standards of infection prevention practices set forth by the New Jersey Homecare Association, the Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local and county authorities. Our offices are focused on caring for clients with COVID-19, obtaining PPE supplies to keep our staff safe, and following CDC recommendations to protect and support our employees, clients, and community.
Our COVID-19 response plan consists of the following protocols:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We have an emergency preparedness plan in place and will continue to update it as the situation evolves.
- As standard practice, any caregivers who are sick are required to stay home.
- Any caregivers who have been exposed to high-risk COVID-19 factors, such as travel to areas with widespread outbreaks or local contact in areas known to have reported cases, will be assessed and advised to not report to work.
- For our clients who reside in facilities or other group-type living situations, we will work closely with the facility to follow their protocols or other guidelines.
- We will continue to stay vigilant for any symptoms shown by our clients and seek measures to minimize their risk.